Jean B. King Gallery of Art
Exhibits in the King Gallery are co-sponsored by the College of Southern Idaho Art Department and Associated Students of CSI. This schedule is subject to change without
Currently on Exhibit:
- The Jean B. King Gallery is currently closed while we install our next exhibit (see below), opening May 24th.
- Annual CSI Student Show, through May 7th, 2022.
|May 10th-13th||Artwork pick-up. Museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays. (Pieces remaining at the Herrett Center after May 20th will be discarded.)
- 2022 CSI Faculty/Staff Art Exhibition, May 24th through July 16th, 2022. Exhibit opening reception Tuesday, May 24th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Recent work is encouraged, but not required.
- Submissions will be accepted at the Herrett Center on the following dates only:
- Tuesday, May 17th, 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18th, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19th, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- Artists may submit up to three separate works in any media for the jurying process.
- Two-dimensional work must be submitted as matted, framed, and ready to hang, or otherwise be professionally prepared for presentation and installation. Please contact the Herrett Center with
any questions. (email@example.com, (208) 732-6655)
- Artists must submit an inventory of work via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, AND attach label information to the back or underside of their work using the following format:
- Artist's name
- Artwork title
- Artwork media
- Artwork price (if for sale)
- Additional information, if necessary.
- NOTE: 50% of any art sales (deducted from the listed price) will be donated to the College of Southern Idaho Foundation, Inc. Sales will be handled through the Herrett Center Store, and checks will be processed through the
CSI Business Office.
- Works will be juried on Friday, May 20th. No admission to the Jean B. King Gallery is allowed during this process.
- Artwork not accepted into the exhibition may be picked up beginning Friday evening, May 20th, 5:00 p.m.
- Accepted works must be picked up between July 18th and July 23rd.
- Please direct any questions to Joey Heck (email@example.com, (208) 732-6668).
- Selections from the CSI Permanent Collection, July-August, 2022
King Gallery Staff
Milica Popovic, Art Gallery Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement of the Jean B. King Gallery of Art
The Jean B. King Gallery of Art, in cooperation with the College of Southern Idaho Fine Arts Department and the Herrett
Center for Arts and Science, offers exhibitions and programs which showcase contemporary art and art issues. The gallery presents national and international exhibitions and
supporting programs that expand community awareness of the visual arts while also striving to recognize and promote visual artists residing in Idaho.
Policy on the Exhibit of Potentially Objectionable Material
Due to content that may challenge some visitors' aesthetic, moral, or ethical standards, the Herrett Center for Arts & Science recommends a preview of shows and
exhibits by parents, guardians, or teachers prior to bringing younger viewers to the Center. Images in presentations and shows, and objects on display in our galleries may
not represent the philosophy of the Herrett Center or College of Southern Idaho.